[IRCA] Re; WFIF DX Test QSL Requirements

[IRCA] Re; WFIF DX Test QSL Requirements

> From: "Les Rayburn" <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [IRCA] Special Note regarding QSL
> requirements for WFIF 1500
>
> ... I hope that all who desire a QSL will respect
> Mr. Barnett's wishes and not send the station
> reports via standard Postal Mail.
>
> Some may see this has a snub of DX'ers, but I can
> assure you that is not the case. ....

Certainly true, Les.  Mr. Barnett has long been a
friend to the DXer, and has conducted numerous DX
tests over the years.  I had the pleasure of working
with him myself on test or two back in the 90's.  A
very friendly and conscientious fellow.

73  -  J.D. Stephens
       Hampton Cove, AL