[IRCA] WFIF 1500khz Maintenance Tests (Corrections)

[IRCA] WFIF 1500khz Maintenance Tests (Corrections)

In a message dated 01/09/2007 01:52:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Modes of Operation: WFIF is testing their [existing] remote control system
>  [verify] that the station can be [controlled] remotely or during
emergencies.

>  [5KW Directional.] WFIF is a daytimer, so this is a rare chance for many
>  to log them.

WFIF is 5KW DIRECTIONAL. The pattern has two deep nulls. One to the south and
slightly west, protecting WTWP in Washington, DC. The other falls across the
middle/western portion of Long Island. (That is only because our pattern is
symmetrical. That null is not protecting anyone.) The pattern is easily viewable
on
www.radio-locator.com

May the conditions favor your reception as we conduct this brief test of our
remote control systems! :)

73!
Willie...
N1NKM