[IRCA] 840 Radio Revolucion Cuba

Heard an ID during a baseball game on 840. This is
listed in my ancient 2005 WRTH as 1KW in Stgo de Cuba,
and distinct from the Dobleve 10Kw station. So looks
like there's still plenty of life left in Fidel, and a
new log for me. Good night for Latins, with Cuba in
all the usual places, even mixing with CJBC pest on
860 (Reloj). Colombia suspect on 760-70.

Saul Chernos
Burnt