Re: [IRCA] Wolfman Jack on 1150AM?

Paul/Bruce/Russ:

Back to Paul's question. I heard Wolfman Jack (or a sound-alike) on
1150 this last week when passing by.  I did not take the time to ID
the station but assume it was CKOC given the signal characteristics.

In any event, I strongly suspect that their antenna pattern may be
out of whack.  They are loud here all night long.  In the past, they
could be heard here fairly easily, especially at SS and SR, but they
now overwhelm the channel and virtually ruin DX. Additionally, I have
heard them topping WDEL in the middle of the day several times.

Bill