[IRCA] Another Log From Western SC, this time on 980kHZ

[IRCA] Another Log From Western SC, this time on 980kHZ

I first logged what I believe to be 980 WHAW Weston, VA. I heard a song with
the lyrics, "I Love You" followed by what sounded like a quick station liner
with the call letters mentioned, but  only heard a W at the end. There was a
commercial, then back into music.

I have already emailed the station and asked if they'd check their log to see
if what I think i heard was actually the case and did infact, log them.(WHAW
is 1000W Day and 50W Night, Non D)

I also logged WYFN-AM 980 Nashville, TN. There were several mentions of
"Christian Raido" along with a Charlotte, NC mailing address and the bbnradio.org
website address!

Paul Walker
Near Greenwood, SC