[IRCA] Military Communications Wire

If anyone is interested, I saw this on ebay: One mile of military
communications field wire (WD-1/TT), 67 lbs.  Condx unknown.  I've heard
 that military will sometimes place it in surplus sales after it's used a
few times or exceeds permitted number of splices per mile.  However, I've
purchased it on the same type of reel (RL-159/U) as displayed in photo that
was unused NOS.
*http://tinyurl.com/ylsvkv* <http://tinyurl.com/ylsvkv>*  *To easily spool
wire off as needed under control, make bushings of 2 pieces of 3/4" pvc (1"
OD) and hammer into 1" square holes of reel's center.  Place  short metal
rod through bushings and hang metal rod from saw horses on looped parachute
cord strung in holes of  2 x 4 which is placed between saw horses.  Or buy
reel machine from seller for $270.
Gil NN4CW