Re: [IRCA] TP audio on 1503 & 1566

> Checking for TA carriers for the pass week at sunrise has turn up zero.

They've been there every night Dennis, tho not at great strengths. Last
night I found carriers from LW's and up as far as 1575. with only a handful
producing any audio. Dec 20 was the best in many months with dozens of
carriers and audio on 8 of them. UK-1215 was at S5 - S7 for a while. Tho on
average I think this season has been the worst I've experienced in many
years.

Mike in St Isidore, AB