[IRCA] Old radio ads - San Diego

I recently uncovered a clipping I had saved from the San Diego
Union-Tribune newspaper June 9, 1996.  It was a panoramic picture of
the outfield of Lane Field, an old ballpark in downtown San Diego
where the PCL Padres used to play.

The ads in the outfield included
"KFMB 550 k.c. - ABC - First on your dial"
"KYOR 1130 - Your community station"
"KUSN AM 1510 - Music and sports, weather, 5000 watts, good listening
18 hours daily"

(Does anyone know what became of that last one?)

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA