From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 9:38 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] mp3 recorders for recording DX

> Merry Christmas, everyone!  I have the iRiver 795T which is excellent,
IMHO.

I used the dreaded Sony MD -- the most useless piece of cr*p to
be foisted on the general public in decades.

I looked at the iRiver online catelog and nothing remotely like the 795T
is available -- it seems most of the MP3 recording stuff has been dumbed
down and the pro-grade stuff is VERY expensive.

M-Audio makes a marvelous MP3 recorder... for about 495(US)
Ouch!
--
Colin Newell - in Victoria B.C. Canada
Editor-Creator www.coffeecrew.com