From: "George Sherman" <georgesmn@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] HELP: 1570 unID

> Hi Willis & all. Palisades Park is a new suburb of Baltimore (unless it's
a renamed suburb). I guess it was founded and/or named in 2001 as not in my
2001 Rand McNally Commercial Atlas (that's why only 6th annual). It's in
Anne Arundel County just S of Baltimore & Towson is just N of Baltimore.
There's also a Palisades Park in Van Buren county, MI, but that doesn't seem
close enough to a 1570 station. I got the info by typing in Palisades Park,
& leaving it on state-any, using www.topozone.com 73, George S., MN