[IRCA] An Invitation For A Local Radio Station Tour & Hamfest Visit!

[IRCA] An Invitation For A Local Radio Station Tour & Hamfest Visit!

Hello All:

On Saturday January 13th, 2007 join us for a tour of a local radio station
and a visit to the Greenwood Hamfest.

Please plan on being meeting about 9:00 AM for a tour and a chat before we
head off to the hamfest. After the Hamfest is over at 2pm, we can head to lunch.

I figure we should take as few cars over to the Hamfest as possible, and
those who drive here can leave their cars parked in the radio station parking lot.

This is just an informal email so we can try and get a bunch of us radio
geeks together for an afternoon, figuring it'd be a good idea and trying to plan
ahead of time.  More emails will follow when we have a definate plan.

If you think of anyone else is interested, please pass this along. If you
have any questions, email me (Paul, raidofldude@xxxxxxx) or Chris
Johnson(tantwo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

Paul Walker

www.walkerbroadcasting.com