Re: [IRCA] Dual Reloj Stations on 790

Barry,

I have WAXY Miami strong, mixing with two RR's as you describe, one
stronger than the other.  Both heard -- one announcers, the other
just the beeps and bleeps -- and easy to see with
Spectrogram.   Timing between two seems to move around a bit but your
estimate good, not quite up to atomic clock standards.

Origins of second RR unknown to me.  May be one of those floaters
that seem to show up on various channels.

All happening at 11:17 pm ET, Dec 20 2006.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida