Re: [IRCA] KVNS 1700

Let me explain that I am getting both IRCA and MWC in digests, but the IRCA
digests come a lot more frequently, so that is where I first saw Paul`s post
about 1700, and the only clip I had listened to was #3. I must have run it half
a dozen times and was convinced they were saying ``NVS``, but now when I play
it back it`s clearly ``KVNS``. Am I getting dyslexic in my old age? So never
mind my comments along those lines.

I monitored 1700 myself Dec 19 from 0635 UT, and it was mostly KKLF ( ``KLIF
570``) with C2C, and a hefty SAH of approx. 7 Hz with KVNS, which occasionally
topped it, with Tex-Mex music, such as at 0649 when a clear non-ID came through
as ``La Grande``. I guess that`s more impressive then ``El Bravo``.
Unfortunately, I dozed off before hourtop. 73, Glenn Hauser, Enid OK