Re: [IRCA] question about 1700 KVNS

Interesting... I haven't had a chance to listen to the audio clip, but
there is (or was?) a network in Mexico called MVS (the Mexicali
affiliate switched to the XEABC network a year or two ago, and changed
calls from XEMVS to XEABCA, so I don't actually know if this network
is still in existence).

XEPE-1700 was still running English programming during the day
yesterday, but I sure wouldn't rule out the possibility of them
running brokered programming overnight.  (Last time I checked, they
were running CNN headline news overnight).  I'll have to check on my
way home from work tonight to see if they have changed formats.  The
Mexican national anthem at 0800 would seem to fit them.

73, Tim Hall