[IRCA] WSM off/on, one unID

During my drive home to Toronto from Burnt River -- I
left at midnight -- I noted WSM on Open carrier at
0105 and completely off a few minutes later. Had one
very strong Latin but was hard to get a solid ID due
to a Toronto local on 640. It played very lively Latin
music, and several times in between the talk started
off "La Musica...". I heard this same station u/WSM
earlier Sunday evening at Burnt River. Anyone know who
this would be? WSM came back on about 2:45 am EST,
about a half hour before I arrived home and logged on.
(WSM was definitely off - the OC was strong and so was
WSM when it returned. I know the clears have sounded
like they haven't been around all weekend due to
Auroral cx, much to our general appreciation, but this
was a genuine outage).

Saul