Re: [IRCA] UnID Spanish on 900

Chuck,

Suspicion of things Cuba is most healthy.  My location info is from
WRTH.  Even good DFing would likely not sort things out any better
than one or the other of those provinces.

If analysis of the audio clip doesn't place it as from somewhere else
entirely, than the Cuban on 900 kHz carrying Radio Progreso and
located possibly in Holguin or Las Tunas province, may be as precise
as anyone can be.

I agree with you.

Curt