Re: [IRCA] LA-700, HJCX? (Ecuador?) Radio Sucre ID.

Re: [IRCA] LA-700, HJCX? (Ecuador?) Radio Sucre ID.

Hello Barry M. No problem with Radio Sucre ID at seconds 2.
  Barry D

Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On Sunday 17 December 2006 09:39, BARRY DAVIES wrote:
> Radio Sucre Guayaquil has been putting in an appearance on this side of The
> Pond with SS pops. Noted in the 0700-0800utc time slot. Barry
>
> Marc DeLorenzo wrote:
> Unid LA battling WLW 2340-0020 UTC with all American & British music and
> all announcements in Spanish. Brief ancmt between songs sounds like
> "Dob-lay Una." Played tunes by U2, Dido, Wang Chung, Edie Brickell,
> Chicago, & REM. Any help appreciated.

I think I caught this one on Friday night (0336 UTC Dec 16). Check out this
clip:
http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/audio/unid-700-2236-15dec06.mp3

Barry, still with hours of recordings to listen to...

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF Ottawa, ON