Re: [IRCA] One phenomenal evening

On Saturday 16 December 2006 22:23, saulamdx wrote:
> 13 new catches tonight, most on SSS. range from 930 in
> wash NC with Hurricanes hockey, to 920 in Atlanta,
> 1260 and 960 Alabama, lots from NC TN etc... and 1500
> Mexico City among tons of latins. 50K powerhouses
> sounded like graveyards, covered in Latins. One of the
> best SSS here ever. Tried 1250 for //930 (see below)
> to no avail.  Niel  Wolfish is here, he had SC
> Georgetown on 1400 with ID. I missed that one, though
> heard clear music in the aftermath of the ID, but
> won't log it. - saul / Burnt River ON

Excellent auroral conditions here too, though last night (Friday Dec 15) was
even better.  I still have loads of recordings to sort through and detective
work to do, but here's the new catches I've come up with so far:

 920 WPCM NC
 930 WDLX NC
 980 XENR Mexico
1010 R. Guama Cuba
1120 R. Cadena Habana Cuba
1220 WSLM IN
1250 WGLB NC
1370 WGIV NC (new call only, previously logged as WLTC)
1410 WHLN KY
1430 WPLN TN
1440 WZYX TN
1540 WBRY TN
1590 WCSL NC

Also, many good relogs, such as 1050 XEG, 1260 WDKN TN, 1270 WLIK TN,
950 WVTS WV, 1420 WTCR WV, 1470 WEMM WV, etc.

Tonight I added new catches 1220 XEB, 1470 WBCR TN, 1600 WAOS GA,
1600 WQOP FL, and a bunch more unids to work on.

Been a fun weekend here.  Sorry about the bad weather you folks on the west
coast have been having!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON