[IRCA] KERR DX Test review

I'm reviewing my recordings for the KERR-750 DX Test that wasn't heard here. The dominant station was KHWG also playing country music. This was in a null of dominant KOAL with slight slop from KCBS-740.

I did hear a KXL ID at 12:05 PM MST. Unneeded but I didn't hear that while listening. Then into Coast to Coast AM.

Does anyone have a good tape or details covering the last 10 minutes (12:50-1:00 AM) of the test? I hear a couple country songs in there and what sounds like a BMW ad. Was this heard by others?

I don't know country song titles so it's hard to ID them. Do any of these lyrics sound familiar?

Til We Meet Again
A Thousand Miles from Nowhere
I'm Gonna FInd Me A Little (Sweatheart?)
I Love You, You Love Me and I'll Be Yours and You'll Be Mine

I'll keep listening, maybe there is a bit of KERR buried in there somewhere.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA