[IRCA] KSWB 840 Seaside

Greetings,

With KSWB Seaside still off the air this morning, as
Gearhart/Seaside/Cannon Beach still with no power, I have noticed the
IBOC hash on 840 from KHHO Tacoma. It isn't overpowering, as Eugene on
840 is still listenable. Their IBOC hash here is on a par with the
1320/1340 hash I get from KKPZ 1330. I find it is the 50 KWers that
really cause the IBOC hash, if they are using it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager