Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] WDKN 1260 on with Basketball

On Friday 15 December 2006 21:20, saulamdx wrote:
> I was just gonna report WDKN... and Jim beat me to it.
>

> WDKN Dickson TN 1260 presumed with high school
> basketball, versus Hendersonville. Must be on day
> power. Cx superbly auroral, seven or so new tonight
> incl. KTCA 1030 TX and Mexico City on many channes
> incl 1030.

WDKN also noted in passing here, but unneeded.  Superb conditions here too, a
veritable feeding frenzy with over a dozen new stations logged, in NC, SC,
TN, KY, IN, Mexico and Cuba.  Many channels are knee deep in Latino signals.
And the night is still young!

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON