Re: [IRCA] KEZW-1430

On Monday, December 18th, KEZW will be playing Christmas music. Starting
Saturday, December 23, at 1pm, they will be rebroadcasting the Sound of
the Rockies Men's Chorus Christmas concert.
//////
Not too surprising. I believe KEZW is under the same ownership as
KOSI-FM. For several years KOSI has been one of those stations that
switches to an All Christmas format around Thanksgiving. I think KOSI is
the only station that does this in the Denver market. And they do enjoy
a ratings boost from it each year. But it's still hard to get into the
holiday spirit. The current temperature here in Denver at 4 PM is 65
degrees.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/