[IRCA] KOA moving?

Hey All, It is a contstant source of humor to me when
people move in next to a airport/racetrack, railroad
tracks/yard, or a transmitter site and then THEY
complane of noise/interference of some kind. Don`t
they know about this before they buy? The intellect(or
lack of it) is something that can always make my day.
Didn`t the people that moved next to the KOA site know
what it is/is for? Some never learn! good dx to all de
kd7cjo Robbie in south wyoming