Re: [IRCA] 2007 WRTH

Marc,

Thanks for the heads up.  I had put off ordering since publication
was originally listed in January.

Now I've ordered WRTH and Passport in a package deal with super-saver
shipping (FREE), saving a few bucks more.  May not make it by
Christmas but as they say, it's the thought that counts.  Since it's
for me, I can live with that.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan