Re: [IRCA] Denver format / call swaps

Patrick-
Thanks for the up date. Just hope KOA-850 doesn't change. I like KOA the
way it is. They are a gauge for propagation to the west.
Willis
///////
You never know Willis. When KOA moved to the present transmitter site
(1959 I believe) it was way out in the country south of Denver. Now it
is practically in the middle of the ever expanding Denver suburb of
Parker. The land they are on must be quite valuable now. And of course
they get complaints from their new neighbors about interference to
everything from their telephone to their toaster. With all of the
changes going on in Clear Channel lately nothing would surprise me.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/