[IRCA] WFIL 560 test hrd in IL

My alarm went off at 0513 EST this morning and I flipped on the bedside Sony
2010 and nulled WIND and there was WFIL with code and a few minutes later
something like a two-tone siren. QRM u/nulled WIND was music, most likely
unn CFOS

I didn't try for WNTP since I have logged them several times.   73 and thx
for a new station, Rene.  KAZ Barrington IL