[IRCA] Thanks to all re 590-1020-1610 episode

[IRCA] Thanks to all re 590-1020-1610 episode

Well, that was an interesting adventure, a mystery, a chance for DF, and a
nice little tsunami waving thru the MW DX community!  Particular thanks to
Glenn Hauser for his detective work and getting the straight facts from the
horses' mouths, and to Jim Tonne for his enthusiastic mapping (now in place
for when something like this emerges in the future).

So now we go from that excitement to a virtual BCB blotto tonight, with
noise, SS, more noise, more SS, and 50 KW clears sounding like they are
operating on 1KW. Interesting hobby we have here, friends!

Fred Schroyer
Freelance Science Writer / Editorial Consultant
955 Sixth Street - Waynesburg, PA 15370
(40 air mis S of Pittsburgh - 20 air mis N of Morgantown, WV)
Home 724-627-8844 - Work 304-599-7830 x 1120
freditor@xxxxxxxxxx