Re: [IRCA] Direction Finding-other options

Re: [IRCA] Direction Finding-other options

Wonderful place. Last time there, autumn '93. Hot, dry, sunny. RC-135 lazed
overhead all day long, something w/Pease. Find anything there, nice crowd. One
of the mighty Knight KN-735 Stereo amps from there, the other from Mystic (CT)
Antique Radio meet ca. '88.

Anything w/6V6, 6BQ5's, 6L6' sounds good, you ackse me. Honest Tom visited
this weekend, enroute back SW RI. He found working R-390 (not A) there this
spring past, cheap.  Just what he and I need....another '390.

All time heartbreak...late in day...outa cash....outa space....and here's a
Hughey & Phillips 300mm tower beacon w/red and white lenses + spares, + bulbs +
flasher/occulter mercury switch & motor w/various flash sets + 3 x tower side
marker lights + lenses, etc. from "Jackass Salvage" outa Mass.

Still sick to death over that. Along with most everything else I can think
of. Horrid.

           =Z=