[IRCA] Update on Antenna repairs

Hi everyone,

Well, my antenna repair turned out to be simple. I am glad. Digging up
the coax in 37 degrees and damp would not have been fun. With the coax,
I have replaced sections of it through the years and I have connections
in a couple of places with barrels. Apparently with the cold temps, the
interconnector pulled out of the connector about 6 feet from the end, so
I untaped the connector and unscrewed it, and took a look and there it
was. I cut off the old connector, crimped a new one on with a longer
piece of wire sticking out and I screwed it back together, taped it up
and everything is fine now. The antenna is working great.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager