Re: [IRCA] Info on 1610, 1020 and 590

This time yesterday (2130Z) the 1610.03 kHz test
signal carrier and audio was easily detectable, today it is not there.

Today on 1020 kHz I have WRHB Kendall, FL, and
Radio Reloj Jobabo, LT, so I can't sort out the
carriers but I can detect three steady audio
tones with Spectran on 970, 1000, and 1020
Hz.  The 1 kHz tone is only just now coming up on
the display (2149Z), but is probably the test
tone.  No idea what the other two are, possibly hets.

Took a little longer to hear, but it looks like
the test signal is coming in down here on 1020
kHz.  Still too weak to try for any bearing, may
be impossible with everything else on the channel.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida