Re: [IRCA] tone tester on 1020 now

At 2100 UTC, I'm hearing the tone on 1019, 1020,1021 and 1022 on my R8 and
110 degree firing Ewe  here in Savannah, GA.  That's not indictative of
signal direction, it's just that its firing out towards the ocean  with the
back of its cardoid pattern roughly paralleling the coast.   The 110 ewe
is quieter (S5) than my 35 degee ewe (S9) firing directly up the coast which
is presently a soup of regionals and noise.  WX permitting, I'll set up
outside after sundown with my 2' ferrite loop and see what the night brings.

Gil NN4CW