[IRCA] 1020 tone tester

Gee whiz, after 1610, what next? Around 1300 EST, I can hear 1020 tone on car radio & 7600GR here in Morgantown, WV, about 64 miles due south from 50 kilobanger KDKA. I can null KDKA & hear the TT at a modest sig level (about like the 1610 was a cpl days ago). I'll try to get a good bearing on the TT when I get a chance later today; will be tricky due to KDKA. Jim, are you interested in plotting that one too?

Fred Schroyer
955 Sixth Street
Waynesburg, PA 15370
VM: 724-627-8844