[IRCA] KAZM 780 (AZ) hrd again in IL last night

[IRCA] KAZM 780 (AZ) hrd again in IL last night

This is an example of what a Phased BOG System can do since I live 13 miles
NNW of WBBM's 50 KW ND xmtr.

Monday night I had some of the Monday night FB game, and last night I was
assuming they'd be carrying Coyotes Hockey, but KAZM carried a BKB game
bewteen NC and Gonzaga instead. On fade up I could copy a few words thru
phased WBBM's nx. At times KAZM was trading places with XEMF (generally
nostalgic Mexican flavored mx) well u/WBBM.

I haven't heard a trace of KKOH after their pattern switch unless WBBM is
off and they have talk at night streamed online. I have an email from KAZM
telling me it was them !

So..has KAZM been running day rig late into their evenings ?   73 and Happy
Thanksgivng.. KAZ .. Barrington IL