  From: Paul LaFreniere
  Cc: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:44 PM
  Subject: [ABDX] N.E. MN SSS 11-22-06

  650 KGAB WY Orchard Valley. 1730 CST. I.D. "Cheyenne's No. 1 Newstalk
  Radio--KGAB & kgab.com Relog.

  770 KKOB NM Albuquerque. 1758 CST. Big signal with traffic, ads, news
  promo, promo for Lobo football HDTV drawing. TOH I.D. ABC news. Relog.

  780 KKOH NV Reno. 1827 CST. Big surprise. Nice signal for short time
  with local call in program. "Alan, welcome to Newstalk 780 KOH." New.

  1310 KEIN MT Great Falls. 1649 CST. Mixing with WOOD, KGLO & others
  with local ads. Relog.

  Paul LaFreniere
  Grand Marais, MN

  __._,_.___
  Messages | Files | Photos | Members | Calendar
  The ABDX website www.americanbroadcastdx.com!

    a..  3New Members
  Visit Your Group
    a.. Craft hobby