Re: [IRCA] 900 KNUI change in programming

Re: [IRCA] 900 KNUI change in programming

Doug,

I read that too. I was sorry to hear that. As my old DX friend, Chuck
Boehnke told me that big mainland corporations were starting to buy up
Hawaiian stations, and as they did the old Hawaiian/Samoan/etc formats
would be going away for Mainland formats such as talk, sports, etc. I
saw it with KMVI 550 some years ago too. KNUI has a pretty good signal
here often,  But I have not checked to see if they have changed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager