From: Nick Hall-Patch <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 1566 in really late?
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 04:41:48 +0000

I don't suppose anyone was checking 1566 later on this morning on the
west coast?

The propagation monitor says there was a nice 1539UTC peak, but after
the enhancement, the signal stayed around 10 dB above the noise level
until the recorder shut down at 1800UT, and the raw data says that
something just wouldn't quit on 1566 (as opposed to 1565 or
1567).   HLAZ signs off at 1800UT, but so did the recorder, so I
don't know if this really was the station, or just some very badly
placed narrowband noise.

So....if anyone could corroborate hearing at least a late carrier,
that would be assuring.

best wishes,

Nick