[IRCA] (Fwd) [BC] What happened to WTWP?

[IRCA] (Fwd) [BC] What happened to WTWP?

From:           	WFIFeng@xxxxxxx
Date sent:      	Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:49:40 EST
To:             	broadcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	[BC] What happened to WTWP?
	<mailto:broadcast-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe>

I just got a report that they were off the air, then had some loud buzzing,
and are now operating at reduced power. Sure enough, they are quite weak here
in CT.

At midnight, I'm going to excercize the TX remote control from home (I
haven't done that in a while) so this can serve as sort of an impromptu "DX Test" if
anyone's interested.

Willie...
Cable-Connectors-Blocks-Racks-Wire Management-Test Gear-Tools and More!
www.SystemsStore.com       Tel: 407-656-3719    Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx