[IRCA] Montana DX test

After a big Sunday morning of DX Tests, here is how I ended my DX session:
   580 KANA I heard sweep tones, but very weak signal. WIBW was the dominant station here on this channel.

   680 KKGR I heard sweep tones at 0130 at decent strength, then into morse code.

   750 KERR I heard various Country songs under WSB. I was on MWDX Starchat and others have confirmed the Country songs I heard were from KERR. I did not hear any ID. This is my only way of confirming it was KERR. WSB was a problem here.

   930 KLCY No show here, due to WKY in Spanish so strong.

  1290 KGVO No show as well. KIVY was heard as well as by others.

1310 KEIN No show here, KTCK in Dallas very strong on the channel.

  I am happy with 3 new stations out of 6. New State for me...Yahoo

  Thanks to all involved in setting this up, and confrats to all who reaped new stations and new state.

  Thanks

James Niven