[IRCA] Como's traffic 1 min late...

5:54 PM CST..chatter on 1000 u/local WMVP..by the time I complete a decent
phase null on them, it was 5:55 and KOMO gives a 3:55 TC into traffic on the
4's one min late. That's 35 mn prior to KOMO's pattern switch in Seattle
with a local phase null. Two min later I again can only call KKIM tentative
as they fade up =/o with rlg mx but switch power at 1 min prior to hour and
ID again. Seattlle in well prior to 4 PM their time in Nov !!!!

The Phased BOG System makes this hobby fun..73 KAZ Barrington IL