Re: [IRCA] Montana tests

Art,

  You should have tried for KKGR.  I'm closer to KNBR than you are and KKGR got through at least three times while I was on the frequency.

  Mike
  Campbell CA

Arthur W Peterson <awpetersonrpf@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Others were unneeded, so concentrated on 930 and 1290 and heard nothing
there. Did hear KSEI, so I knew path was open to next-door Montana.
Suspected that those tests didn't run and gave up after an hour of
listening. Due to our local "weighty 680" (KNBR), did not attempt KKGR.

Art Peterson
Richmond, CA
Winradio G313i