[IRCA] Montana Tests

Heard on a CCRadio, nekkid:

KANA 580 -Yes. Sweep tones 1215. Weak. Under KUBC. NEW

KKGR 680 - Yes. Sweep tones 1201 Weak. Blasted by KNBR. NEW

KERR 750 - Yes. Old C&W 1213 very weak under KOAL and Art Bell. NEW

KLCY 930 - No. Only KSEI.

KGVO 1290 - No. Only sports from Tucson.

KEIN 1310 - No. Way too much local KXAM.

Thanks to Mike Richard for lining this up and thanks for promotion
and all to Les Rayburn.

I got three new stations from this and it brings my total to 873.

Kevin