[IRCA] KAZ is ready for Montana tests (good early SSS cx)

[IRCA] KAZ is ready for Montana tests (good early SSS cx)

New temp Phased BOG System at 287 degrees is 555 ft term. into 270 ohms //
377 ft untermin since I dont want a ground rod in middle of yard. CBW 990
was allready in when I hooked at at 1342 local and by 1500 was easy copy. At
1627 I had veyr clear copy of KSIR 1010 talking about the Brush Beetdiggers
HSFB season. All kinds of ND and SD stuff in very early. This direction is
just a few degrees south of what would be perfect for Montana.

73 KAZ Barrington IL expecting a nice SSS session.