Re: [IRCA] TP 18 Nov

At 16:12 18/11/2006, you wrote:
>At 06:12 AM 11/18/2006, you wrote:
>
> >looks like a mildly Japanese morning at 1400UT....the big guns have
> >audio (not great), and a couple of littler guns show traces of audio
> >(864, 1242,1287 and 1503) ....will see how it develops.
> >
> >Nick
>

>Slept in this morning until 08:00 local (was up last night
>delivering a baby), so nothing from me today.  Just for fun, I'm
>hearing a Europirate right now on 15070.16 called Cupid Radio at
>threshold strength........Walt.

Sleeping in is no excuse, Walt....I just finished listening to NHK2
sign off at 1640UT on 747 and 774.  They were weak, but readable, and
a few minutes before, JOUB had actually had quite readable audio.

Weak audio was also heard on 954 around 1630UT, and there were good
carriers on 1152, 1188, 1287, 1332, 1503 and 1566, with probably
about 30 wispy ones.  Sort of thought things had taken a nose dive
around 1640UT, but 1287 and 1188 are still pretty good in patches.

Given that things were pretty dead around sunrise here, these are a
bit of a surprise.

best wishes,

Nick