Re: [IRCA] Logging from N.E. MN SSS 11-17-06

Re: [IRCA] Logging from N.E. MN SSS 11-17-06

Sunset was decent here tonite. I got to the BOGs in my field just prior to 6
PM CST and again tried for enough to erase my tentative for KKIM 1000 but at
1759 it was KOMO in early u/phased WMVP with Como 1000 ID by usual gal nx.
Over to 890 and KDJQ's oldies were u/phased WLS and over to 670 and caught 2
KBOI ID's in chatter well u/phased WSCR at 1805. ESPN o/u KRLD on 1080
weakly with WNWI phased was likely Portland (no trace of KVNI's oldies this
time). Bits of sportstalk on 700 mixing with Spanish with WLW phased likely
KXLX which was actually a bit better last eve. Around 1820 some talk mixing
o/phased WWL likely KFLD as it went away at 1830 switch. Also some SS mx and
talk QRM on 870 at 1825 and lasting past 1900 sounded like what KSLQ plays
and they've left day power on late a few times this fall. 780 had a man and
woman talking well u/phased WBBM and they sd/lk the KKOH ancrs.

Tuning around on channels where I need things that could be possible in cx
like this produced nothing and once again no trace of needed KSPN on 710.
Was all KCMO and some XEDP with WOR phased. On 1060 I still try for KKVV
from Vegas but no luck other than what may have been brief bits of rlg
sounding stuff(1823 so once logged Idaho is not on) mixing with KNLV and an
SS that didn't sound like XEEP which is nicely null most of the time by
these BOGs.

All in all a decent SSS night here but nothing outstanding and I can't even
come close to even suspecting I had anything new. Hopefully as month end
approaches and we have even earlier sunsets things will become awesome
again. (crossing fingers and hoping for no AU activity)

73 KAZ