Re: [IRCA] More on UNID 1510

That had to be KYOL Patrick. I don't know of anyone else running the
True Oldies Channel on 1510. I just got home from the 11 PM to 6 AM
shift there. So I was at the station when you were listening to it!

KYOL is still operating under STA from the old transmitter site
(ex-KDKO) south of Littleton and east of Chatfield Reservoir. Night
power is 4,750 watts non-directional from tower #2. The ATUs for the
other 3 towers have been moved to the new transmitter site. So the 3
unused towers are neither tuned or detuned. They are simply "floating".

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/