Re: [IRCA] WSYB WVNR question

There's no connection between the two stations. WSYB was simulcasting on
WWWT in Randolph VT until just a few months ago, and it's not impossible
that it still has a "WWWT Randolph" in its legal ID.

It sounds to me more like "Vietnam" than "VNR", but I see nobody obvious
in the US or Canada who'd be carrying something like Radio Vietnam at
that hour.