[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs

A fair morning for Asian TPs, with MW audio on 7 channels--531, 558, 567,
594, 637, 1134, 1197 from 1430-1510 utc. LWBC not so good today; 153, 180,
279 with weak levels. PNG beacons 1725 GA and 1737 KUT good again.
The high winds of yesterday/last night took down one of my longwires; thank
goodness for a backup. I'll have to get the ladder and go walk the line,
looking for where a branch came down and broke the wire. It usually happens
a couple times a year. At least no snow yet here.
Steve
NE Oregon