Re: [IRCA] 1130 SR unid

--- Russ Edmunds <wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 11/12, under WBBR, 0655 had someone on remote recordings concluding
> the
> religious program "Life on the Line". The program website lists
> nothing
> on 1130. I somewhat suspect one of the two NC Southern Gospel
> stations,
> as I had someone in there with that format around 0620. WRRL-WV is
> also
> a possibility.
>
> I still have to go over the recordings in more detail but WBBR was
> stronger than I'd have liked for most of the time.

*** Thoroughly disgusting - this turns out to have been a mixing spur
from WNTP-990 ( 5 miles away and on day power by then, mixing with
4-miles-away KYW-1060.

I'll still have to re-check the earlier Southern Gospel, though.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id