[IRCA] QSL Requests for Montana "Big Sky DX Test"

[IRCA] QSL Requests for Montana "Big Sky DX Test"

Sorry for any confusion. All reports for the Montana DX Tests go directly to
me. No reports
should be sent to the stations. I would prefer to receive recordings rather
than written
reports for several reasons:

1. Easier and faster to verify.
2. Usually stations love to "hear" what they sound like at great distances.
This makes it easy
to share them with the staff.

E-mail is always easier and faster for me. Postal reports and replies are
expensive, labor
intensive, and time consuming. If you must submit a Postal report,
especially for the
Montana DX tests, then the following rules will apply:

A. SASE must be included. Not stamps, dollar bills, etc. Self Addressed
stamped envelopes. Period.
B. Recordings will be answered first. Best method is a CD, second choice is
a cassette that is "cued" to
the point of best reception. I don't have time to listen to 120 minutes of
your DX.
C. Written reports only will be answered last. They take forever to check
against logs
and accurately verify. Usually I have to "create" a log from a variety of
sources. Time consuming.
D. Do not report via both e-mail and Postal mail. Don't have time to waste
answering both. If you
have e-mail then use it.

Hope this clears things up.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867