Re: [IRCA] More 1140 unID

Russ,

Unfortunately, I don't believe I have heard CHRB ID with their calls
and you may not here their calls. Who knows, you may get lucky. They
calll themselves AM 11-40 and make references to Southern Alberta
especially during their country music segments.  I usually hear that
during their wee hours of the morning. That is how I IDed them. You
can hear it on the following clip.
http://philcobill.com/sounds/01140-20051111-0111-CHRB.mp3

Good luck
Bill